File your individual Income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) and Pay any tax due before April 15th to avoid penalties and Interests.

In case if you are not able to file your income tax return by the due date, you can always request IRS for additional time to file the tax returns but NOT to pay the taxes.

 We help you in applying extension to file your tax returns with IRS for NO cost.

Let's Chat